Nancy Campbell BA
Personal Injury Analyst
Nancy is an integral member of Duncan Macgillivray’s team. Nancy’s responsibilities include initial screening, complete case management from intake through investigation, discovery, assessment, pre-trial and through to trial or settlement. Nancy focuses on catastrophic and the most serious injury cases, with a focus on dedication, ready accessibility and personal attention to client needs.
Nancy started her legal career with the Atlantic Richfield Company in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as a paralegal and worked with Kristopher H. Knutsen, Q.C. at CARREL+Partners in Thunder Bay from 1983-2016, thus bringing more than 30 years of experience to our team.
Nancy has considerable experience in brain and neurologic injury and serious orthopedic case assessment and processing. She participates in continuing education and has completed many courses in evaluating and managing closed head injury, head injury rehabilitation, accident benefits and personal injury claims generally.
Nancy’s Qualifications & Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, Lakehead University Thunder Bay, Ontario, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Grove City College Grove City, Pennsylvania, 1980
- Courses toward Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Temple University
- Litigation Certificate, Institute for Paralegal Training, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1980
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Law Clerks Section
- Ontario Insurance Adjusters Association
- Thunder Bay Insurance Adjusters Association
Nancy’s Community Involvement
Nancy was the Founding President of the Brain Injury Association of Thunder Bay and Area (BIATBA) and served on the Board for 9 years. Nancy was also the Co-Chair of the Out of the Darkness Memorial Walk for Suicide Awareness and graduated from the Leadership Thunder Bay Class of 2011.